Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Practical Stuff for Daniel Fasters

I know, it's been a few days since I last posted, but I've been scavenging my pantry and fridge for something to eat!! Seriously, I wanted to put this short post in to open up the discussion for those of us on the Daniel Fast. Others are doing various types of fasting, which I am so grateful for. 

For DF's I found a treasure yesterday. I LOVE peanut butter, it's my weakness. Peter Pan Crunchy on Mrs. Baird's White Loaf w/ apricot preserves is my downfall. Joni went to the Grocery store last night and came home with a prize: Smuckers Organic Peanut Butter!  For even the most strict Daniel Fasters, here's the ingredients: peanuts, less than 1% salt. Isn't that awesome!! It tastes just like the ingredients say, but it's so good with bananas or just from the spoon.

If you have a recipe, a good alternative, or a good find, let us know by commenting to this post!

No comments: